Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Charles Gounod - Romeo et Juliette (2017) HDTV 1080i 
Autor Zpráva
Colonel 5 th class
Colonel 5 th class

Příspěvek Charles Gounod - Romeo et Juliette (2017) HDTV 1080i

Genre: Classical, Opera | Label: PBS | Year: 2017 | Quality: HDTV 1080i / ts | Video: MPEG 2, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, 14.7 Mbps | Audio: AC-3, 48.0 KHz, 6 ch, 448 Kbps | Time: 03:05:24 | Subtitles: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Czech | Size: 25.65 GB [/center]

Citace:
Tracklist:
Live at the Metropolitan, New York City 21.01.2017
Charles Gounod(17.06.1818 -18.10.1893)

• Plot
Prologue
A chorus introduces the story of the endless feud between the Montague and Capulet families, and of the love of their children, Rome?o and Juliette.

Act I
Verona, 18th century. At a masked ball in the Capulet palace, Tybalt waits for his cousin Juliette and assures her suitor, Count Paris, that her beauty will overwhelm him. Capulet presents his daughter to the guests and invites them to dance. The crowd disperses and Rome?o, a Montague, enters with his friends Mercutio and Benvolio. He tells them about a strange dream he has had, but Mercutio dismisses it as the work of the fairy Queen Mab. Rome?o watches Juliette dance and is instantly entranced by her. Juliette explains to her nurse that she is not interested in marriage, but when Rome?o approaches her, both feel that they are meant for each other. Just as they discover each other's identity, Tybalt returns. Rome?o masks himself and rushes off. Tybalt identifies the intruder as Montague's son, but Capulet restrains him, ordering the party to continue.

Act II
Later that night, Rome?o enters the Capulets' garden, looking for Juliette. When she steps out onto her balcony, he comes forward and declares his love. Servants briefly interrupt their encounter. Alone again, they vow to marry.

Act III
Rome?o comes to Fre?re Laurent's cell at daybreak, followed by Juliette and her nurse, Gertrude. Convinced of the strength of their love, the priest agrees to marry them, hoping that the union will end the fighting between their families.
Outside Capulet's house, Rome?o's page, Ste?phano, sings a mocking song. This provokes a fight with several of the Capulets. Mercutio protects Ste?phano and is challenged by Tybalt. Rome?o appears and tries to make peace, asking Tybalt to forget about the hatred between their families, but when Tybalt attacks and kills Mercutio, Rome?o, furious, stabs him. The Duke of Verona arrives, and both factions cry for justice. Rome?o is banished from the city.

Act IV
Rome?o and Juliette awake after their secret wedding night. She forgives him for killing one of her relatives, and after they have assured each other of their love, Rome?o reluctantly leaves for exile. Capulet enters and tells his daughter that she must marry Paris that same day. She is left alone, desperate, with Fre?re Laurent, who gives her a sleeping potion that will make her appear dead. He promises that she will wake with Rome?o beside her. Juliette drinks the potion. When Capulet and the guests arrive to lead her to the chapel, she collapses.

Act V
Rome?o arrives at the Capulets' crypt. Discovering Juliette's body, he believes her to be dead and drinks poison. At that moment, she awakens, and the lovers share a final dream of a future together. As Rome?o grows weaker, Juliette takes a dagger from his belt and stabs herself. The lovers die praying for God's forgiveness.

Orchestra: Metropolitan Opera Orchestra, Metropolitan Opera Chorus, Metropolitan Opera Ballet
Conductor: Gianandrea Noseda
Production: Bartlett Sher
Chorus Master: Donald Palumbo
Choreographer: Chase Brock
Libretto : Jules Barbier, Michel Carre
Costumes design: Catherine Zuber
Lights: Jennifer Tipton
Cast: Juliette - Diana Damrau, Stephano - Virginie Verrez, Romeo - Vittorio Grigolo, Mercutio - Elliot Madore, Frere Laurent - Mikhail Petrenko

• In Shakespeare's lifetime, Italy was a land of many small city-states in constant warfare with one another, but this same country was also the cradle of the Renaissance, with its astounding explosion of art and science. The image invoked by the story's setting in the ancient city of Verona, then, is a beautiful but dangerous world where poetry or violence might erupt at any moment. The Met's new production moves the action to the 18th century.

Download:

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.
[/center]

08 bře 2017, 10:31

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina