Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 16 dub 2024, 07:44

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Fórum je zamknuté Toto téma je zamknuté. Nemůžete posílat nové příspěvky ani odpovídat na starší.  [ Příspěvek: 1 ] 
 What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for P 
Autor Zpráva
Colonel 5 th class
Colonel 5 th class

Příspěvek What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for P

What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for Personal Style

What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for P

Jessica Quirk , "What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for Personal Style"
English | ISBN: 0345526104 | 2011 | EPUB | 144 pages | 20 MB

Personal style expert Jessica Quirk approaches getting dressed just as you would plan the perfect meal: With a smartly stocked pantry and a few gorgeous "spotlight ingredients," inspiration comes easily.

In What I Wore, named after her enormously popular blog, Jessica shares recipes for creating a stellar wardrobe to get you through spring, summer, fall, and winter. From delicates (bras, slips, lingerie) to the basics every woman should have (black pants, white shirts, knee-high leather boots) to the dramatic touches that set just the right tone (scarves, jewelry, handbags), she shows you how to take your look from ordinary to outstanding without breaking the bank. Inside you'll discover how to

* remix the clothing you already have for dozens of fresh, pulled-together looks
* become a smarter shopper and always get the most bang for your buck
* create wow-worthy ensembles for special occasions, weekends, and the office
* supplement basics and investment pieces with fun and inexpensive accessories

Plus you'll learn tailoring tricks, handy hints, and packing tips to ensure that you always leave the house looking your best. Loaded with hundreds of vibrant, original illustrations and unique suggestions for combining colors, patterns, and textures, What I Wore will help you feel stylish and confident, each and every day.

Citace:
http://rapidgator.net/file/5dcb0d4af26f57ccdc78aaec1befc904/qhzzy.What.I.Wore.Four.Seasons.One.Closet.Endless.Recipes.for.Personal.Style.epub.html

26 úno 2014, 17:23
Fórum je zamknuté Toto téma je zamknuté. Nemůžete posílat nové příspěvky ani odpovídat na starší.  [ Příspěvek: 1 ] 

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina