Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 19 dub 2024, 12:00

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 265 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Další
 Real hard BDSM / men humiliate women 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Mia Li Services her Master's Associate

Mia Li
Description: I ended up in my Master's dungeon again. The third time. But I was surprised when I saw it was him about to use me. It must've been someone he knew. I hope. I was chained to carton, my legs spread open wide. My head hung off the box giving easy access to my mouth. This new Master knew what to do for a successful session. I still question where they both get so much energy. He fucked my throat balls deep, making me gag and excrete spit down my face. He walked over to my pussy and shoved his dick in roughly, drilling me rough and deep. If I wasn't chained to the crate, I'd fall off for sure. When I thought he was done, he walked over to my face and made me taste my cum off his cock. It tasted so good. He must of read my mind because he went right back to my pussy for more of my cum to feed me.

Mia Li Services her Master's Associate Mia Li Services her Master's Associate Mia Li Services her Master's Associate

Mia Li Services her Master's Associate

File Name : mia_li_1.mp4
File Size : 313.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:21

DOWNLOAD
mia_li_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

*Fully BDSM Collection -k2s- (keep for updates)*

03 kvě 2019, 15:37
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Sheena Rose's Tight Pussy is Left Gaping

Sheena Rose
Description: I did not deserve sexual disgrace. But he managed to get me in his dungeon for his perverted use. I didn't want to crack but he was so rough and persistent with his huge dick. I've never seen one that big. He kept jamming it deep down my throat, my hair grasped tight in his hands for easy maneuvering of my head. If my hands weren't belted to a rod, I'd fight my way out of there. It would be the only way for him to fu*k me the way he did. I'm too tight for a cock like his. I could feel my pussy stretch. Luckily nothing ripped down there. .

Sheena Rose's Tight Pussy is Left Gaping Sheena Rose's Tight Pussy is Left Gaping Sheena Rose's Tight Pussy is Left Gaping

Sheena Rose's Tight Pussy is Left Gaping

File Name : sheena_rose_1.mp4
File Size : 677.63 MB
Duration : 00:30:34

DOWNLOAD
sheena_rose_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

04 kvě 2019, 06:47
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Sheena Rose Gets Used for the 3rd Time

Sheena Rose
Description: My Master ceases to surprise me. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my legs bent, my ponytail and wrists tied to the top of the bed. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I wonder if he treats his other sex slaves the same. It seems like he puts me through his disgrace rougher than the rest. I'm not sure if I can endure his pleasures anymore.

Sheena Rose Gets Used for the 3rd Time Sheena Rose Gets Used for the 3rd Time Sheena Rose Gets Used for the 3rd Time

Sheena Rose Gets Used for the 3rd Time

File Name : sheena_rose_2.mp4
File Size : 792.21 MB
Duration : 00:34:27

DOWNLOAD
sheena_rose_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

04 kvě 2019, 15:38
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Alexa Pierce takes her slave training

Alexa Pierce
Description: Alexa Pierce takes her slave training very seriously, well, her Master and Mistress do anyway, and Alexa?s humiliation and submission in this scene is total. It is a textbook BDSM and domination session, and leaves her whimpering, welted and her giant funbags streaked with tears, rope burns and bruises. Tied to a wall with a rope harness like a sack of potatoes with her legs spread open allowing easy access to her sex slave slut pussy, Mistress Esmi Lee and the master take turns stuffing things inside of her insatiable slopholes. Master uses his cock and then a huge dildo on a stick for even deeper penetration. Alexa is made to give him a deepthroat blowjob while Esmi slaps her huge cream cannons around and fucks her from behind bent over a leather couch with a huge rubber cock. A Hitachi wand on her clit and more tit brings the party to a screaming orgasm, and a filthy piledriver fu*k from the master finishes Alexa off.

Alexa Pierce takes her slave training Alexa Pierce takes her slave training Alexa Pierce takes her slave training

Alexa Pierce takes her slave training

File Name : alexa_pierce_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1506.99 MB
Duration : 00:25:54

DOWNLOAD
alexa_pierce_2.full.hi.mp4 (k2s.cc)

06 kvě 2019, 08:50
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

Stella May
Description: No one warned me of something like this. I've experimented sexually with a few boyfriends before, but I was always in control. I definitely had use of my hands and feet. I'm sure none of my guys would tie me to a crate, my left leg tied all the way back, nipple pumps aching my tits. I couldn't stop shivering. I wondered what he would do to me. I finally found out. He grabbed my head, turned it and filled my mouth with his cock. I couldn't push him away when he stayed in my throat for too long. I've never had so much spit ooze out of my mouth, hoping for a clear breath of air. The only time I did was he got my between my legs. My leg tied back gave him enough room and access for whatever he wanted. All I could do was watch. He kept moving back and forth, taking turns obliterating my throat and pussy. I was so turned on. I wanted him to use me more. But he surprised me with something special: a vibrator. He placed it on my clit. It was too much to handle. I couldn't control myself. He had to hold me down and gag me. I still continued jerking around and yelling as each orgasm built up for the next. He left me cum dizzy and shaking for hours.

Stella May's Orgasm Marathon Stella May's Orgasm Marathon Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

File Name : stella_may_1.mp4
File Size : 614.59 MB
Duration : 00:27:38

DOWNLOAD
stella_may_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

06 kvě 2019, 08:58
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

Velma DeArmond
Description: Chains scare me. They remind me of prisoners. Maybe that's why my new Master used them to bind me down. I didn't want to struggle too much. My arms and legs were chained to a post, a single crate keeping me from hanging there. I'm not sure why I deserved such sexual disgrace. It's what I kept thinking as he fucked me deep. I'm usually tight and shallow. He didn't care. He went as fast as he wanted, pushing his cock in me as deep as he could. I kept pleading for mercy. I couldn't handle his massive dick. Yet, instead, he brought out a fucking machine with a dildo just like him, only on crack, going faster than any guy I've been. I couldn't whine. He had me by my hair, holding it in place to deep throat every inch he owns.

Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

File Name : velma_dearmond_1.mp4
File Size : 502.02 MB
Duration : 00:23:00

DOWNLOAD
velma_dearmond_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

06 kvě 2019, 15:47
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat

Becca Diamond
Description: I'm usually in control of everything. I can't say I'm a fan of handing it over to someone else. Yet, I couldn't resist my new Master. I've always been curious to see him at work. The ony way I could is by going through my own sexual disgrace. He felt I deserved disgrace. He had me arrive in a black corset. He wanted to see one on my tight fit body. He bent my arms and legs, binding them with rope. If I wanted to getaway, I'd half to crawl on my elbows and knees. The way he was playing with my pussy and thick clit, I wouldn't want to escape. I loved him reaching inside my pussy and tickling my g-spot, rubbing a vibrator anywhere he could. All I wanted was his dick. He let me feel it under his pants when we met. But my pussy was too tight. He wanted it opened up for a smooth glide. I could tell he would ravish me. So he brought over his fucking machine, it's sole purpose to loosen my pussy. But my mouth would be put to work. He shoved his dick deep down my throat. Spit was everywhere. I was glad. It's the only way I could deep throat his dick. He made sure to use my ability well.

Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat

Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat

File Name : becca_diamond_1.mp4
File Size : 481.84 MB
Duration : 00:21:34

DOWNLOAD
becca_diamond_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

06 kvě 2019, 23:46
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

Halle Von
Description: Girls like Halle Von are just made for being humiliated? spanked, slapped, gag-balled, spit on, whipped, ravaged by fucking machines? whatever. It's something in the way they look and the way their body language says violate me in every possible way? Even if she wasn't one of Master Bruno's BDSM sex slaves, Halle would be getting humiliated in ANY life situation. This scene starts off with Master Bruno slapping and spitting on Halle's gag-balled face until she's glazed like a ham. Then he deepthroat fucks her mouth, making her give him a blowjob far beyond her physical capabilities. She is then tied down and flogged on her thighs, pussy and tits until they're bright red, and her pussy is nice and raw for Bruno's dildo-on-a-stick. Now, for the rough sex! Bruno pounds Halle's sex holes in a half dozen positions before shredding her ass with the flogger again, even harder than before. By the time Bruno dumps his big load of cum on her chin and mouth, Halle is a crying, quivering fucked out slut. Total submission!!!

Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

File Name : halle_von_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1549.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:54

DOWNLOAD
halle_von_2.full.hi.mp4 (k2s.cc)

07 kvě 2019, 07:47
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Hannah Hearlty's Gagging Adventure

Hannah Heartly
Description: All I remember from that night is my Master's cock pounding my deep throat, gagging over and over. He didn't care what came out of me. He grabbed my hair and pried my mouth open for his pleasure. All I could was take it. My arms were tied behind me, my breast bound tight, making any movement I made hurt. It was pure agony. But I liked it. I was grateful when he slammed my face against the floor and entered me from behind. I'm not sure which hole was suited better for this man's horse cock. I was screaming so loud, he popped a ball gag in my mouth. It didn't stop me from screaming. He was fucking me rough and deep. He would surprise with his dick in my mouth. I could taste my pussy on his shaft. I wanted more.

Hannah Hearlty's Gagging Adventure Hannah Hearlty's Gagging Adventure Hannah Hearlty's Gagging Adventure

Hannah Hearlty's Gagging Adventure

File Name : hannah_heartly_1.mp4
File Size : 306.03 MB
Duration : 00:13:21

DOWNLOAD
hannah_heartly_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

07 kvě 2019, 15:47
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Kaisey Dean Sexual Disgrace Superfreak

Kaisey Dean
Description: Her pale skin, nipples and clit redden quickly with the whip, crop, cane and cattle prod. She smiles and asks for more like the shameless painslut she is when she is fisted and fucked with a double dong? she is Kaisey Dean, and this depraved newcomer is eager to prove herself in the dungeon and for Master Bruno. This scene is one of the hottest we've ever filmed, and now we present it for your approval. There's nothing she won't try, and doesn't seem to have a breaking point. Straddling the Sybian fu*k machine turned all the way up, Kaisey also gets the Hitachi on her clit at the same time. She loves it! Later, Kaisey gets fingerfucked until she has several squirting orgasms, but really goes wild when Bruno's fist goes all the way up her gaping cunt. With her hands tied behind her back, Bruno fucks Kaisey reverse cowgirl with his huge hung cock. So hot! Next, her pussy is pumped with a vacuum pump until it puffs up nicely, and then it's whipped and cropped with various floggers. The scene ends with her swallowing a huge load of cum and telling us what a filthy bitch she is. She ain't kidding.

Kaisey Dean Sexual Disgrace Superfreak Kaisey Dean Sexual Disgrace Superfreak Kaisey Dean Sexual Disgrace Superfreak

Kaisey Dean Sexual Disgrace Superfreak

File Name : kaisey_dean_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1604.6 MB
Duration : 00:27:18

DOWNLOAD
kaisey_dean_2.full.hi.mp4 (k2s.cc)

07 kvě 2019, 23:48
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Lola Love Will Deep Throat her Master's Cock

Lola Love
Description: I've never been tied to the floor by my wrists. I learned quick I shouldn't struggle. The rope burns too much. I needed my strength for what came next. My Master appeared from behind, his dick hard as a rock. I was afraid of it. It looked like it would tear every hole he wanted to put it in. My mouth was first. He warned me of his love for deep throat. His cock definitely was big enough for it. I couldn't take much of it. I gagged every time he pushed it down my throat. I tried to move away for a break. He would raise me right up for more. He didn't care if it was too much for me to handle. I did get a break, but my pussy was the reason why. It had to endure what choked me. He's so rough. Every time I fell flat to the floor, he picked me up and pounded me faster and harder, reaching deep inside my pussy. Maybe gagging on his dick was easier. It wasn't. He stood back up and shoved his dick in my mouth. My pussy was aching already.

Lola Love Will Deep Throat her Master's Cock Lola Love Will Deep Throat her Master's Cock Lola Love Will Deep Throat her Master's Cock

Lola Love Will Deep Throat her Master's Cock

File Name : lola_love_1.mp4
File Size : 493.54 MB
Duration : 00:22:05

DOWNLOAD
lola_love_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

08 kvě 2019, 07:48
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam

Marley Blaze
Description: Waiting for my Master to appear tied against a post was extremely nerve racking. There's no telling what he had planned for me. He convinced me that I needed a proper sexual disgrace for all my misdeeds. I took the time to think of my perverted actions. When he finally entered, he pushed my face aside. I wasn't allowed to look at him. He wanted my pussy wet so he grabbed a vibrator and teased my clit and lips. I got wet so fast. It must have been his fingers stretching my mouth open, tasting sweat and metal. He untied me from the wall and bent me over a crate. He spanked and rubbed my ass for awhile, making me believe it belonged to him. The next thing I knew I was on my back, a fucking machine on high speed between my legs and my Master's cock sliding in and out my deep throat. I was blinded by my own spit dealing with orgasm after orgasm.

Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam

Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam

File Name : marley_blaze_1.mp4
File Size : 558.58 MB
Duration : 00:24:55

DOWNLOAD
marley_blaze_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

08 kvě 2019, 15:48
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Sexual Disgrace

Mia Hurley
Description: My master wants me to talk about the sexual disgrace he put me through. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to share it with anyone. But I must do what I'm told. He first tied me up with rough rope. He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my pussy as he continued bobbing my head on his dick. When he was satisfied, he left me alone, the machine still pounding my pussy.

Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Sexual Disgrace Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Sexual Disgrace Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Sexual Disgrace

Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Sexual Disgrace

File Name : mia_hurley_1.mp4
File Size : 390.32 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

DOWNLOAD
mia_hurley_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

08 kvě 2019, 23:49
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Mia Li
Description: My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning. He laid me on top of crate, my legs tied open for his high speed fucking machine. He continued fucking my mouth, rubbing the spit leaking out all over my face. I couldn't focus on either dick entering me. I hope he could tell my screaming was from cumming so many times.

Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

File Name : mia_li_1.mp4
File Size : 740.72 MB
Duration : 00:32:10

DOWNLOAD
mia_li_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

09 kvě 2019, 07:50
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace Broken

Rachael Rae
Description: Rachael Rae is one of those rare girls that aims to please. She tells us that she once tried to stretch her asshole with a buttplug so she could have anal with a boyfriend. Sadly, it didn't work out. Unfortunately, Racheal's best efforts to please Master Bruno will also end with the same humiliation. Bound to a table face down, gagged and her pussy spread apart, the master begins her submission with a spirited caning and flogging of her ass and thighs. Ouch! That's gonna? leave a mark! Next, her whore cunt is roughly finger blasted until she cums, and then a deep penetration fu*k follows with a huge dildo on a stick. If that wasn't enough foreplay, she gets her clit suction pumped, her pussy shocked, and her vag hole hammered with a Hitachi wand. Only then does Bruno throat fu*k her, pound her snatch to ribbons, and deliver a giant oral cream pie in her mouth. Total insanity!

Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace Broken Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace Broken Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace Broken

Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace Broken

File Name : rachael_rae_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1646.22 MB
Duration : 00:27:55

DOWNLOAD
rachael_rae_2.full.hi.mp4 (k2s.cc)

09 kvě 2019, 15:50
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 265 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina