Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Rapid Video Blogging Course 
Autor Zpráva
Private 1 st class
Private 1 st class

Příspěvek Rapid Video Blogging Course

Flash Video | MP4 / AVC, ~1499 kb/s | 720x406 | ~30 hours | English: AAC, 76 kb/s (1 ch) | + PDF Guides | 12,5 GB
Genre: SEO, Job
Gideon Shalwick: "The same exact model I use to increase traffic to your site, get more leads, and make more sales for your business. How to completely remove any stress or hesitation from producing quality videos, as easily as talking to your fridge (early reviewers say this process alone is worth thousands). A systematic process for turning cold leads into happy and fulfilled buying customers.

Other than face-to-face communication, nothing beats this process! My personal video blogging setup that helps me create videos 600% faster than traditional video production processes (leaves you more time for the good things in life). The five 'levers' I use to accelerate the flow of traffic, leads and customers to my business. These "levers" will help you create a loyal following, hanging of each and every one of your words, ready to take action when you say so... within reasonable limits of course!"

The Modules are:
Module 1: How to Find Your Sweet Spot On Youtube
Module 2a: How to Create Videos Super Fast & Easy
Module 2b: How to Create High Quality Screen Capture Videos
Module 3: How to Set Up Your Niche Dominating Hub
Module 4: How to Create Content Your Audience Will Love & Keep Them Coming Back for More
Module 5: Secrets to Making Your Youtube Following Grow Exponentially & Set You Up For Long Term Traffic
Module 6: The Secret to Making Your Videos Go Viral
Module 7: Money Making Methods That Let You Put Money Into Our Pocket Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get an Premium Account NitroFlare, Rapidgator For Faster & Unlimited Download,with NO Waiting Time!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download (Rapidgator)
Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

Download (NitroFlare)
Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

04 srp 2015, 01:00

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina