Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 29 bře 2024, 09:07

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 2250 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 150  Další
 Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider, Ashley Lane - Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 3 ~ SD480p

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing. Vicks confessed that her girlfriend was lying about something.
On the dramatic conclusion of our three part InfernalRestraints mini series Channing and Vicks take turns being beaten for information. In turn they each give up the other until finally Channing agrees to tell what she knows.
The stage is set. Channing's terms are being met. If we want to know the location of the drug kingpin we're going to need to let Channing and Vicks get off on watching Kentucky get hers. Perhaps she shouldn't have taken so much glee in beating Channing earlier.

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA
Duration : 00:39:15
File Size : 430 MB
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 1 397 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 48.0 kHz, 132 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

01 bře 2018, 05:56
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Ashley Lane - Orgasmageddon - 2016 / SD480p

The day of reckoning is at hand. Ashley Lane is going to face the most difficult trial of her career. This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Ashley is spread eagle on the ground, her arms and legs shackled. At first Matt Williams teases her. He makes her ask him for the first orgasm while he plays with her. Then things change. Suddenly the rules have shifted.
This is Orgasmageddon. This is Ashley having no choice but to keep cumming, non-stop, while we relentlessly push the vibrator against her clit. There are no breaks. There is no time for her to recover, or reflect, or prepare. Her pussy is raw, her clit is sore, but there is no relief coming. Just more time with Mr. Hitachi and another orgasms just around the corner.

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Hardcore, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA
Duration : 00:53:54
File Size : 537 MB
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 1 273 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 48.0 kHz, 113 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

01 bře 2018, 09:42
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Fallon West - Adulter8 ~ 16.02.2018 / HD 720p

Fallon is trapped. Her hands are locked into cans and she can't pull them out. With her arms pulled out her butt is sticking straight out. She can't protect herself. OT takes advantage.
OT has a new straight jacket and a new leather hood. He makes Fallon wear them and now she's at his mercy again. With Fallon bundled up and her ass exposed she looks great.
Fallon needs to be spread and OT knows just how to do it. With her legs at 90 degree angles Fallon is rediculously exposed. OT puts the electrical clamps on her labia and turns up the juice till Fallon screams.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7510 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:20
File Size : 2.09 GB

Download

01 bře 2018, 12:25
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Ashley Lane - Ashley's Fun Time ~ 2016 / SD480p

This metal bit gag might be Ashley Lane's new best friend. Sexy and fit, this slut is a screamer. She has to bite down hard to keep from going completely to pieces. She has a hot body and he loves to play with it in all kinds of wicked ways. It isn't just inflicting pain that makes him happy and makes her shriek. Even pleasure can be overwhelming if he takes the time to overload her enough.
What tools he has on hand may look simple but they are vicious. The thin, rubber hose stings like hell when it snaps back across her body or he whips her with it. These things are awful again her smooth, pale skin. They leave bright red lines across body that are going to turn to the soft black and blue bruises that she loves to play with while she diddles herself and thinks of today.
Pain makes her horny. Her pierced pussy is dripping wet. O.T. inserts a massive dildo and her cunt greedily accepts it. She loves the feeling of being full almost as much as being beaten and vibrated. Biting down against the bit gag, she still screams out her orgasms.

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Hardcore, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA
Duration : 00:43:35
File Size : 489 MB
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 1 449 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 48.0 kHz, 113 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:

01 bře 2018, 13:29
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Ashley Lane - Paired - 2017 / SD480p

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Info:
Genre : Anal Penetration, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Breast Harness, Caning, Choking, Cut Clothing, Drool, Face Slapping, Foot Caning, Knife Play, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Neck Rope, Nippl, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA
Duration : 00:31:35
File Size : 360 MB
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 1 474 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 48.0 kHz, 114 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:

01 bře 2018, 17:16
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Ashley Lane - Locked - 2017 / SD480p

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA
Duration : 00:37:41
File Size : 269 MB
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 908 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 48.0 kHz, 85.0 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:

01 bře 2018, 21:02
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Ashley Lane - Winter Break: Part 2 - 2018 / SD480p

Ashley is made to suffer the way her captor wants her to!
This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.
My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA
Duration : 00:46:13
File Size : 262 MB
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 698 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 87.6 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:

02 bře 2018, 00:49
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Luci Lovett - Luci Loves It! ~ 09.02.2018 / HD 720p

Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her.
Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping.
The chastity belt we constructed holds a giant dildo in her willing slit. There's nothing Luci would want more than to be fucked, but she's just going to have to wait.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7506 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:07
File Size : 2.14 GB

Download

02 bře 2018, 04:57
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Lily Lane - Restricted ~ 23.02.2018 / HD 720p

Lily is used to sucking dick when she comes to visit INSEX. However, OT has a bit of a twisted sense of humor. He shoves several hard inches of cold steel down her throat. She drools and coughs as it triggers her gag reflex. Her tight body flinches and twists as she tries to get off of the rod.
OT violates Lily's ass with more steel. Her back is made to arch pushing her ass out in the most exquisite manner. Her tits are exposed and she's left to create a puddle on the floor.
The theme of the day is restriction and Lily is definitely restricted. From the orgasm denial, to breath control, to sight restriction, to the strenuous bondage positions Lily is given no freedom. She is ours to play with. The bondage positions start hard and they only get harder.

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7522 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:37
File Size : 2.33 GB

Download

02 bře 2018, 08:38
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Charlotte Sartre - Suffer in Rhythm ~ 26.01.2018 / HD 720p

Charlotte suffers in the only way she knows how!
You can't put a price on loving what you do. All the same; the more that you love what you do the deeper your put your soul into it. Charlotte Sartre loves what she does. She puts everything into what she does and it hurts. The sounds she makes are music to our ears.
The tears streaming down Charlotte's face demonstrate her willingness... her eagerness to please. She suffers for our pleasure and she suffers beautifully. When her ass is impales on the giant metal dildo she takes it all. The electricity makes her cry out in pain, but she endures.
When one suffers so sweetly the rewards are that much sweeter. The drill penetrates her ass and sends her over the edge of orgasm more times than she can count. Clamped to the ground she can't hold back the squirt as we take the orgasms from her tiny body.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Vibrator, Tattoo, Shaved, Crying, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7519 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:03
File Size : 2.08 GB

Download

02 bře 2018, 11:57
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Jimena Lago - Trapped Slave ~ HD 720p

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Blowjob, Spanking, Rough Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Duration : 00:24:43
File Size : 830 MB
Video: WMV2, 1280x720, 25 FPS, 5 000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 48.0 kHz, 128 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:

02 bře 2018, 16:36
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Lady Dee - Unrelenting Torment ~ HD 720p

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Blowjob, Spanking, Rough Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Duration : 00:23:41
File Size : 917 MB
Video: VC-1, 1280x720, 25 FPS, 5 000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 44.1 kHz, 402 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:

02 bře 2018, 20:16
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Charlotte Sartre - Sitting Pretty ~ HD 720p

Charlotte Sartre thinks she is on a simple shopping trip, just like any other weekend. She goes into a furniture store, looking for some kind of chair to help furnish her new apartment, and O.T. is more than happy to help her look around his shop. She says she doesn't need anything too comfortable, which is good since the array of chairs he had are all made of metal pipes bent into strange shapes. Eventually she sits down on one, her legs spread by the metal, and O.T. locks her neck into a metal collar. A girl with this little common sense doesn't deserve to get out of that bondage, but O.T. knows what she does deserve.
O.T. ties Charlotte's hair into pigtails and wraps them across her face and through her mouth to make a gag, which he then tapes in place with masking tape. With her legs open wide, her tights are exposed, so he takes his knife and cuts out the crotch from them so he can better reach between her legs. He takes the piece of fabric he cut away, balls it up, and sticks it in her nose so she has an even harder time breathing. Then he rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties to get her ready for their next activity.
Charlotte is shackled onto a pole, her wrists and ankles locked in in some heavy metal bondage, and a metal wire gag laced through her mouth and pulling at the sides of her lips and her cheeks. That only hurts, but doesn't do a great job keeping air from getting in or out, so O.T. pulls a plastic bag over her head to help with some breath play. Then he starts whipping and flogging her body. Each ragged breath and each whine she tries to let out only makes her more aware of the suffocation and makes her more scared. What happens next will have you at the edge of your seat.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Rough Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7467 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:35:58
File Size : 1.91 GB

Download

03 bře 2018, 01:36
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Charlotte Sartre - Tilt-A-Girl ~ HD 720p

Charlotte Sartre can forget about freedom for a while. Too sexy to let go of, this hot piece of ass is going to spend the day riding O.T.'s favorite device, the Tilt-A-Girl. A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.
Corporal punishment is probably the fastest way to a girl's heart, if she is a dedicated submissive like Charlotte. Gag her, beat her, and degrade her and you'll hardly have to work at all to get her off. Too much pleasure and pain overwhelm her senses. Charlotte is lost in subspace. Her eyes lose focus, most of her body goes numb. All she can feel is what O.T. wants her to. Bondage, pain, and a profound need to satisfy him.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Rough Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7473 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:52
File Size : 2.64 GB

Download

03 bře 2018, 06:01
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Minnow Monroe - The Cramp ~ 19.01.2018 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Electro Torture, Flogging, Dildo, Mask, Spanking, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7536 kb/s
Duration : 00:44:32
File Size : 2.38 GB

Download

03 bře 2018, 21:02
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 2250 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 150  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina