Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 28 bře 2024, 09:38

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 2250 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 150  Další
 Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

London River - Pain Slut Begs for Penance ~ HD 720p

London is the kind of pain slut that every sadist wants to get their hands on. She sexualizes her suffering as she settles into the inescapable bondage that holds her hostage. She suffers through four grueling bondage positions that test her body and bend her in ways very few can tolerate. She endures it all and begs for more until the vibe shows up. The vibe is her kryptonite, her one weakness that she can hardly endure. She begs and screams for it to be removed, but not until The Pope is sure that she has had enough.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4962 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s
Duration : 00:58:01
File Size : 2.07 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

03 črc 2018, 14:39
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Mimis Fishnet Jerk aka Gift ~ HD 720p

Info:
Genre : Asian, Feet, Fingering, Ladyboy, Masturbation, Solo, Vacation Places, 720p
Duration : 00:09:17
File Size : 342 MB
Video: VC-1, 1280x720, 30 FPS, 5 056 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 44.1 kHz, 64.0 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

03 črc 2018, 15:08
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Rain Degrey - 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Hardcore, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7508 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s
Duration : 00:50:02
File Size : 2.66 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download

03 črc 2018, 23:17
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Jessica Creepshow - Cry Jessica Cry ~ HD 720p

Hardtied.com is known for bringing the best in the business when it comes to rope bondage. Jessica Creepshow is known for being on of the hottest models in the world, with a banging body and the kind of sexual energy that is almost entrancing. Jack Hammer is going to turn that energy back onto her and show her the time of her life.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6996 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 107 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:52
File Size : 2.33 GB

Download

04 črc 2018, 04:32
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Casey Calvert - Tough as Nails ~ HogTied.com / Kink.com / HD 720p

Casey is seasoned vet when it comes to BDSM. She does this in her personal life and it makes for a better than average shoot because of it. She is tough as nails and we put her in some of the most grueling bondage on the planet. She suffers through grueling predicaments, a single point waist suspension, brutal crotch rope, and non stop brutality with evil tormenting punishment.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Domination, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4966 kb/s
Duration : 00:48:39
File Size : 1.73 GB

Download

04 črc 2018, 16:10
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Sarah Jessie - Rough Trade ~ 06.07.2018 / HD 720p

When Sarah's new boyfriend sells her to a sex trafficker, she manages an escape. But Ramon, her sadistic trafficker, hunts her down and fucks her into submission to enter his rough trade. Before Ramon can offer her up to clients he needs to check out his sexy blonde merchandise. He inspects her big firm tits and her shaved pussy, then he tastes her ass just to know what he is working with. Its all good! He wants to try her out in more ways than one so first he pulls out his big hard cock and tests Sarah's cock sucking skills with a deep throat sloppy blow job. Sarah is handcuffed and chained to a metal table so she isn't going anywhere. Her tits bounce around while she sucks Ramons dick and her pussy is getting wetter by the second. Bound in doggie with a ballgag in her mouth Ramon fucks Sarah's tight ready pussy and stretches her out til she is begging for more. He keeps her in line with the flogger and then vibes her pussy to remind her who is in control. Then a hot ride in reverse cowgirl Sarah bounces up and down on Ramons huge dick as he crops her tits. She is all in a frenzy from this hardcore fucking, her pussy lips pulled open wide with Ramons pounding cock. She licks his fat dick clean and is ready for more. On her back with her long lean legs tied and spread Ramon vibes her clit with the Hitachi, flogs her pale delicate thighs and pounds her little fu*k hole out until she has a mind blowing orgasm. Ramon is a relentless fucking machine and drives Sarah crazy as he hammers her pink pussy into sublime submission and blows his load of hot cum all over her.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Cock sucking, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Deep Throat, Hitachi, Humiliation, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4987 kb/s
Duration : 00:50:12
File Size : 1.80 GB

Download

07 črc 2018, 15:42
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Skylar Snow - Sibling Rivalry ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Growing up, my twin sister and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, USA, 720p
Name : Skylar Snow
Year of release : 2018
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7506 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:55:08
File Size : 2.93 GB

Download

08 črc 2018, 12:19
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Sierra Cirque - Creep Induction ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the �adjustment� routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, USA, 720p
Video : HEVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 5062 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 01:25:14
File Size : 3.09 GB

Download

08 črc 2018, 16:32
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Rocky Emerson - Rocky's Gambit ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Caning, Tattoo, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7526 kb/s
Duration : 01:08:36
File Size : 3.66 GB

Download

08 črc 2018, 21:03
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Stephie Staar - Pain It Forward: Gasp ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Stephie Staar has a problem. London River has been taking her clients at the club. Stephie has tried everything to stop her, but there�s just something about London she can�t seem to overcome. Stephie�s real problem is that she�s decided to talk to OT about putting out a hit on London. OT has his own ideas.
Stephie gleefully described what she wanted OT to do to London. �Something awful!� OT is going to do something awful to Stephie. It only seems fair. Stephie doesn�t think so. She struggles to get free. It�s no use. Once OT has you you only get loose if he wants you to.
Stephie meets her end in the most exciting way. She�s strapped to a vibrating horse and she cums till she�s gone. The plastic bag guides her journey. Don�t worry though. She�ll be back. She�s not finished with OT.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Pain, Sybian, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7545 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 107 kb/s
Duration : 00:52:15
File Size : 2.79 GB

Download

08 črc 2018, 23:42
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Luna Lovely - Earresistible ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Luna Lovely�s ears have large guages through them. Large enough for our pipes to impale. Wouldn�t it be lovely to lock her to the ground by her ears? It�s almost earresistable. With her body so vulnerable OT has his way with Luna.
OT likes to tease his victims. He likes them nice and wet while he whips them. To that end he gets Luna all warmed up before he goes in for the real good stuff. Once she�s been thoroughly worked over and she�s riding high OT gives her sweet release.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7511 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:46
File Size : 2.01 GB

Download

09 črc 2018, 03:03
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Lexi Foxy - Wet Dreams ~ 2018 / HD 720p

There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later.
"You're not Tim!!"
I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly.
He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7517 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:47:56
File Size : 2.56 GB

Download

09 črc 2018, 06:22
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Kat Monroe - Need To Please ~ 2017 / HD 720p

Kat Monroe has to please us to please herself.
Many women come to Insex with the hopes of becoming a better submissive. They want to be trained or treated to a good time. It's never what they expected and that's no different for Kat Monroe. She wants to be a better sub. She has a need to please and we're going to make her please us.
Kat was hoping to have OT's hands all over her. She was expecting to be whipped and choked, but OT has a warped mind and he's going to make Kat work for him. First he makes her stand on a spike board. If she's going to learn to please others she better stay on it.
Then Kat has to shock herself and put clips and clamps all over her body. It's not long before she cries. She's whining and begging for OT to let her do something else. She's beginning to get into it, but the pain is so hard. She loves pleasing OT. Finally it's time for Kat to make herself cum hard. However, it's not going to be when or how Kat wants. She begs for OT to let it happen, but he wants her to wait. He wants her to edge herself till she's going out of her mind.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Vibrator, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7519 kb/s
Duration : 00:50:25
File Size : 2.69 GB

Download

09 črc 2018, 13:55
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

London River - How To Train Your Long Pig ~ 2018 / HD 720p

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog.
"I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7502 kb/s
Duration : 01:23:44
File Size : 4.45 GB

Download

10 črc 2018, 11:33
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Amarna Miller - Suck And fu*k ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Amarna Miller returns from retirement to get tormented.
Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!
The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7527 kb/s
Duration : 00:58:24
File Size : 3.12 GB

Download

10 črc 2018, 17:35
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 2250 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 150  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina