Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 18 dub 2024, 08:46

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 2250 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150  Další
 Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Rain DeGrey, Sister Dee - BDSM and Bondage - We Have Her In Stock ~ 2020 / SD 478p

Screenshots:

PD and Sister Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Sister Dee and him. Sister Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fu*k one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Caning, Vibrator, Fingering, Stockings, Flogging, Lesbian, Spanking, Real pain, Real orgasm, Clips
Name : Rain DeGrey, Sister Dee
Year of release : 2020
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 850x478, 23.976 FPS, 2753 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:48
File Size : 945 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

-----------------------------------------------------

27 led 2021, 20:43
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Brina James, Lavender Rayne - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - A TWO Girl Predicament II ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

After several nights in the floor cage Lavender and Brina are pulled out. Lavender's mouth is so inviting so of course he sticks his dick in it. It just isn't as interesting as he thought it would be. A speculum goes in Brina's cunt and wires are attached. Shocks start pulsating through her sensitive gash. This provides more entertainment while he skull fucks Lavender. The endless entertainment provided by having two women in his stable continues when he has Lavender cane Brina's beautiful ass. If Lavender wants to sleep in a real bed she's going to have to really hurt Brina.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Speculum, Dildo, Cumshots, Facial, Zapper, Electro Play, Caning, Vibrator, Fingering, Clothespins, Ring Gag, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Brina James, Lavender Rayne
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7491 kb/s
Duration : 00:51:36
File Size : 2.75 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

28 led 2021, 00:13
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Madisin - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - Enthusiast ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in. He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited. The way he touches her, the way he talks to her, the way he ties her up, the way he plays with her dripping cunt, and the way he hurts her. She's his to play with and that turns her on even more.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Spanking, Zapper, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Madisin
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7525 kb/s
Duration : 00:44:06
File Size : 2.36 GB

Download

28 led 2021, 03:44
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Brina James, Lavender Rayne - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - A two Girl Predicament ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

Lavender's neck is strapped to a pole in a basement. Her wrists are cuffed. She hears sounds of distress and the smack of wood on flesh. She waits, nervous, craning her neck. Before long PD shows up, stuffing her mouth and hooding her head. He drags poor lavender into the other room. Two girls sit on the floor side by side, both with wrists and ankles cuffed, both hooded and chained to the wall. Left to their own devices, their fingers find one another. Before long, they've removed hoods and gags, but metal is another matter altogether. He fucked me half a dozen times, Brina tells Lavendar, panicked and breathless. Before they can escape, PD shows up, ruthlessly caning them. He tosses a set of keys at the two girls. You've got 15 minutes, he says. He orders them to strip and to make out. He tells them what to do with each other until Lavendar's sucking PD's cock as she sits on Brina's face. PD crams all that squirming girl flesh into a shallow box set into the floor. When he locks down the top, they scream. They beg and cry. You're mine now, he says.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Zapper, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Brina James, Lavender Rayne
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7490 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:20
File Size : 2.09 GB

Download

30 led 2021, 14:00
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Lila Katt - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - AS YOU'RE TOLD ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

The circumstances by which Lila came to be in his clutches remain a mystery, but really what does that matter? She's cuffed to a chain attached to the back of his truck and he's having a grand time rolling around the hills behind his house. When he's had his fun he brings her inside for some serious work. She's locked by her neck to a post in the barn. She's fed before the ordeal begins. Then he wants her body unobstructed. She's ordered to strip. He's been meticulous with her. His cock is throbbing to taste her. He takes her mouth first and then her cunt. He uses her holes like they are his. Effectively they are. He'll use them as he pleases.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Masturbation, Fingering, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Lila Katt
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7505 kb/s
Duration : 00:35:34
File Size : 1.90 GB

Download

30 led 2021, 19:06
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Abigail Dupree - BDSM and Real Pain - 2 Hours Of Self Harm ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

Abigail Dupree is a seasoned sex slave with the flavor or BDSM. Her pleasure is painful at times to watch. Self-harm is intentional, directly injuring one's own body without permanent injury which is also the definition of a masochist with the exception that pain brings pleasure while committing the self-harm and man-o-man, she really has fun in this video.

Genre : BDSM, Solo, Caning, Pain, Stockings, Masturbation, Ball Gag, 720p
Name : Abigail Dupree
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 01:59:00
File Size : 5.96 GB

Download

30 led 2021, 22:27
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Dia Zerva - BDSM, Bondage and Real pain - Caught To Be Used (Part Three) ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Tit Torture, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Dia Zerva
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7525 kb/s
Duration : 00:41:51
File Size : 2.24 GB

Download

31 led 2021, 03:12
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Alice - BDSM, Bondage and Real pain - Rendered ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She�s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. �Do you like to suffer for me?� He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it�s not going to come easy.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Spanking, Toys, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Alice
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7490 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:00
File Size : 2.61 GB

Download

02 úno 2021, 11:01
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Harley Ace - BDSM, Bondage and Real pain - Therapy Part 2 ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

In the first half of this installment, Harley Ace found her way to the office of therapist O.T. in order to help her sort out the violent and sexual dreams she had been having for many years. He proposed an unorthodox treatment wherein he would expose her to the fears and desires she had in her head. Once Harley was under his control, he decided to explore some of his own sick twisted fantasies. Now we return to the two of them, still in the midst of immersion therapy. We find Harley sat up on the couch, her legs spread by shackles at her ankles, and her neck and head held tightly in place by a metal collar. O.T. has decided to ramp up the intensity of his treatment for the second half of their session together. It's easy to see the fear behind Harley's eyes as she watches him drag it across her skin, and when he rubs the flat side against her clit her body visibly tenses up. She shakes as she tries to hold her body perfectly still so as not to end up getting accidentally cut. Shaking and whimpering is all well and good, but when O.T. takes out the flogger and starts beating Harley's face and tits with it, all of the tension she's built up breaks into a thousand pieces and she is sobbing and screaming. It only gets louder when O.T. takes out his tot. It's not even close to her by the time she is screaming "no" and trying to pull away from its electrified tips. She'll be alright though. The good doctor knows that the best way to calm her panic is with a hitachi vibrator and a metal pussy hook.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Vibrator, Zapper, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Harley Ace
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7499 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:19
File Size : 2.15 GB

Download

02 úno 2021, 15:10
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Phoenix Rose - BDSM, Bondage and Real pain - Rising Phoenix ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Phoenix tries to be as impassive as possible, hoping that PD will get bored and move on soon, but to him it is more like a challenge. She tries to hold back the moans when he is pushing a dildo inside of her. She tries not to scream when he begins to whip her. When he flogs her pussy there is barely a peep from her at first. As time goes on, though, she cannot contain herself. He is a master at breaking the women he takes and Phoenix does not have the power to resist him. He uses her, makes her scream and cum and squirt. And when he has had enough he walks away and leaves her hanging, alone, wondering when he will be back for more.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Hanging, Torture, Humilation, Squirt, 720p
Name : Phoenix Rose
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1374 kb/s
Duration : 00:48:56
File Size : 551 MB

Download

05 úno 2021, 22:41
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Luna Rival - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - Rivalry ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger.
She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if she could though?
A chain extends from floor to ceiling. Her wrists are attached to it. He moves one up. Then the other down. He exposes her side for his torments. Then she's down kneeling. Then on the floor with a leg up. She's exposed. He pounds her ass with a pogo till she cums again.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Luna Rival
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7509 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:46
File Size : 2.44 GB

Download

06 úno 2021, 03:19
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Anastasia Rose - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - Turnabout ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.
First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should.
When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient.
Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Anastasia Rose
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7495 kb/s
Duration : 00:52:36
File Size : 2.80 GB

Download

08 úno 2021, 13:54
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Sasha Heart - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - Gaslit ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and violates me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.

Name : Sasha Heart
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7523 kb/s
Duration : 00:54:42
File Size : 2.92 GB

Download

08 úno 2021, 19:10
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Miranda Miller - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - Beaming ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth.
When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and violates her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.
She wears the marks of her torment. Bright red lines criss-cross her ass and legs. Sometimes she gagged, but other times he likes to hear her scream and beg. He knows no mercy and Miranda knows only suffering.

Name : Miranda Miller
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7504 kb/s
Duration : 00:35:41
File Size : 1.90 GB

Download

10 úno 2021, 19:11
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Cora Moth - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - Flex ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale.
Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore.
Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.

Name : Cora Moth
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7493 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:11
File Size : 2.25 GB

Download

10 úno 2021, 23:39
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 2250 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina