Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 19 dub 2024, 01:51

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 1183 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Další
 POV Fucking! - WoW Horny holes are waiting for you, pov fu*k 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Jenna Lovely - Pov Fucking Horny Beauty ~ FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Oh how lucky I was to find the sexy blonde bombshell Jenna just standing a the bus stop. She's never had a photo shoot before,
and when I told her that I could make her a cover girl, she was open to anything!

Genre : POV, Public, Amateur, BJ, Blonde, 1080p
Name : Jenna Lovely
File Type: MOV
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6190 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:30:27
File Size : 1.35 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

11 úno 2021, 21:05
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Caomei - Pov fucking hot beauty - Spanish Babe Removes Mask for Cock ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

I saw Spanish babe Caomei talking on the phone and just had to talk to her. I noticed she had tattoos, so I told her that I was actually booking talent for the Barcelona Tattoo Expo. I made it clear if she would do a casting with me, that I could land her the cover girl job. That promise and 10 euro got her to show me her boobs, and then for 40 more, she let me touch. I was horny, so I proposed to her to give me a blowjob for more cash. When we found the magic number Caomei fell to her knees and starts to suck my big dick. This made her horny, so she turned around and stuck her booty out, and I slipped my cock into her wet pussy. She rode me on the ground, and after I made her cum she took my facial!

Genre : POV, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, One-on-One, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Handjob, Handjob - POV, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Face fu*k, 1080p
Name : Caomei
Year of release : 2021
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3653 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:32
File Size : 1017 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

13 úno 2021, 13:29
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Keira Flow - POV fucking for money in a public place - Get Those Sexy Long Legs At 2:45 ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, All Sex, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Public sex, 1080p
Name : Keira Flow
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3432 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 149 kb/s
Duration : 00:30:17
File Size : 777 MB

Download

13 úno 2021, 17:44
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Amalia Davis - POV fu*k Anal - Girlfriend Material ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Spend an amazing sex-filled day with newcomer Amalia Davis, who is surely a fine girlfriend material. She loves anal sex and she is ready for some kinky action all day long. Today she awaits you in a sexy outfit at home ready to fulfill your deepest desires. She also has some dirty fantasies about having a foursome with her best friends Mary, Darcy and you. The girls want you to fu*k their tight asses and cum on them.

Genre : POV, All Sex, Anal, BJ, Gonzo, Hardcore, Shaved pussy, Young, 1080p
Name : Amalia Davis
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9203 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 176 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:03
File Size : 1.18 GB

Download

14 úno 2021, 13:40
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Missbehavin26 - POV fu*k Hot MILF - Mom and Son Bedtime Stories ~ SD 480p

Screenshots:

Mom walks into the room and get into bed with her son. He wakes her up and they start to play. MissBehavin's body where they're at on top or riding verse cowgirl is something you need to see! Hot m/s taboo talk with a tasty finish!

Genre : POV, Incest, Dirty Talk, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Blowjob, Fingering, Hardcore, Clips
Name : Missbehavin26
Video : AVC, 854x480, 29.970 FPS, 1418 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:25:12
File Size : 291 MB

Download

14 úno 2021, 18:08
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Mary Frost (aka Hazel Dew), Amalia Davis, Darcy Dark - POV Anal Hardcore Teen fu*k - Girlfriend Material ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, Hardcore, Anal, Ass to mouth, Cumshot, Blowjob, Teen, Brunette, Foursome, Doggy, Cowgirl, Missionary, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Slender, 1080p
Name : Mary Frost, Amalia Davis, Darcy Dark
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7300 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s
Duration : 00:22:47
File Size : 1.18 GB

Download

14 úno 2021, 21:05
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Alexis Crystal - POV Taboo Therapy Sessions - Your Brand-New Clients ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

You are a very popular therapist after you helped one lady who is deep in the middle of the social buzz. As a result, more and more bored and rich female clients started to visit you� some with interesting cases, others with interesting ideas. But you are not one to discriminate. You are here to help and please them all. After all, this is your duty as a therapist.

Genre : POV, Gonzo, All Sex, BJ, Hardcore, Cumshot, Facial, 1080p
Name : Alexis Crystal
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9045 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 179 kb/s
Duration : 00:22:29
File Size : 1.45 GB

Download

15 úno 2021, 00:36
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Kitana Lure - POV Anal fu*k - Taboo Therapy Sessions ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

You've been in the therapy industry for a while now, lucky to have the most different cases imaginable. Your professional field includes sexual psychology, couples therapy, midlife crisis, etc... and you are determined to help your patients with special methods, in any way possible. Today you have several clients with various problems, a soon-to-be-married couple with a rocky relationship... step-sisters unable to see each other eye-to-eye... and an unhappy businesswoman. Which of them will you help first?

Genre : POV, All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Big Tits, Cowgirl, 1080p
Name : Kitana Lure
Year of release : 2020
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9203 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 178 kb/s
Duration : 00:22:05
File Size : 1.45 GB

Download

-----------------------------------------------------

16 úno 2021, 23:30
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Kitana Lure - POV Anal fu*k - Fucked Up Birthday ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Visiting an old high-school crush is always exciting, especially if she as gorgeous as Lana. She has her birthday but she spends it lonely. Luckily, you had your fair share of shitty birthdays turning great� stories you can share. There was the case with the old buddy who brought a sexy slut to make peace, or when the hot cougar next door came over to make you a happy young man. Cheer Lana up, and maybe she will be game for some celebratory sex� something you two should catch up with.

Genre : POV, Anal, All Sex, Hardcore, 720p
Name : Kitana Lure
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4444 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 179 kb/s
Duration : 00:23:18
File Size : 772 MB

Download

17 úno 2021, 11:09
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Goddess Kate Alexis - POV Slave training - Good Boy For Me ~ 2021 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

This was a custom clip for a good pet. Here is what was requested: "a knowingly teasing outfit to distract me. Being slowly mesmerized, almost without realising it. Being made to feel weak and submissive as you take control of my mind with sensual and gentle, encouragement, calling me your �good pet�, �good boy� etc, as you take complete control. Once you have me under though your attitude changes to more dominant. I love the Thought of being dropped instantly by a snap of fingers. After I�m mesmerized you bring me out of trance and then drop me DEEPER with a snap of your fingers and a trigger word.

Once I�m nice and deep and mindless you make me strip and stroke for you as you instruct while repeating your mantra: �I belong to Goddess Kate�, demonstrating your total dominance over me. Make me cum then put me to sl-eep once more with an instruction to wake naturally afterwards and remember my submission to you, my Goddess..

Genre : POV, Joi, Mesmerize, Slave training, Mantras, Jerk off instruction, Good boy, 720p
Name : Kate Alexis
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 760 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 138 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:44
File Size : 121 MB

Download

21 úno 2021, 19:21
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Missbehavin26 - POV Dirty Talk - Bullies Blackmail Mom infront of Son ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

First part of video is all from my POV you see me on the floor and three boys surround me you speak to them off camera. They have been bullying me for a while now and you ask them very angrily what the hell is going on. I get up and apologize and I explain to you the situation I say "I'm sorry they made me do it, I'm so sorry!" You're leaning over too see if I'm ok and your tits are coming out of your dress. You help me up confused and asking the 3 bullies again what is going on angrily. They get close to you and push them away and say "excuse me just what do you think you're doing?!" They tell you to ask me and I tell you "we have to do what they say mom or else...they'll release these..." I pull out my phone and show you naked pictures I took of you without you knowing. You are furious! and ask how I got them. I tell you that they said I had to take them or else they would beat me up I'm sorry! They begin to inch closer to you again and you say "fine what exactly do you want huh? is it money?" they say "no we want to see more of you, you're the hottest mom at school". You refuse really mad and say "didn't you get enough from those pictures?!" The leader takes out his phone and you see him about send his copy of the pictures to everyone. You say "fine, here" and you flash them all your tits really fast and ask if they're happy. They say "no, more". You grumble loudly turn around and lift your dress revealing you're not wearing panties. I "say mom! what the hell?!" You tell me to shut my mouth cause I'm the reason we're in this mess and dad will hear us "I was getting ready to go out with your father and this is what he wanted me to wear!" You pull your dress down thinking it's over. But the leader says "you dont get it Mrs B we want to see it all" and he plays a song on his phone. You give me a side eye giving me the angriest look without saying a word and begin to dance for them taking off your dress and ass shaking full body shot from my POV (this part only needs to be about a minute long). While you were shaking your ass you didn't notice that they had all pulled out their cocks you turn around and put your hands on your hip and say "wow ok I know where this is going lets get this over with" I try to walk away and you yell at me and tell me to stay because this is my fault. You look them up and down and you are in shock at how big their cocks are you confused, shocked, and turned on all at the same time because they have such huge cocks. But you dont show you're turned on you keep your angry reluctant demeanor though this is important. You wet your pussy with your hand and bend over standing doggy hands on knees with your ass off camera so I'm looking at your side from my POV far enough shot that I can see legs and feet. The first guy pumps 4-5 times and cums on your ass. you start laughing turn around and look at him with your hands on your hips "are you fucking kidding me? after all that talk?". Still keeping the same camera angle You pull the next guy and start to blow him aggressively gagging alot since his cock is so big after about a minute he cums on your chin and tits. You laugh again with more disappointment in your voice and say "wow you boys arent that tough". It's finally the leaders turn. This part switches to the leaders POV. You look at him disappointingly still with your hands on your hips he pushes you onto the couch and you start laughing cause you think he's gonna cum fast too. Missionary POV you look down at his cock before he enters your smile fades and you say "wait wait it might be too big". He enters your roughly and starts pounding away. It feels good but you laugh cause he can use some pointers you start giving him some tips (faster ,slower, right there etc..). Pretty soon you start getting lost in the ecstacy cause it feels amazing. I try leaving again and you say "dont you fucking move! you watch this so you learn your lesson!". He's fucking you so good you cant even speak you just start yelling and moaning. Dad calls you from upstairs, you stop with a shocked look on your face. You yell to him and tell him everything is ok while the leader is still pumping you slowly. You look at the leader pull him close and tell him to fu*k you harder until he cums in you before you two get caught. You take a huge load in your pussy that lasts like 15 seconds. You push him off and tell all 3 of them to get the fu*k out

Genre : POV, Dildo, MILF, Mother, Dirty Talk, Taboo, Cuckold, Virtual, Striptease, 720p
Name : Missbehavin26
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:21
File Size : 299 MB

Download

22 úno 2021, 22:35
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Kylie Rocket - POV fucking teen beauty - POV fu*k beauty and Interviewed ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, All Sex, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Masturbation, Small Tits, Natural Tits, 1080p
Name : Kylie Rocket
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 4353 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:24
File Size : 1.36 GB

Download

23 úno 2021, 02:46
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Kylie Rocket - POV fu*k youthful beauty - Fucks Her Step Bro to Get Revenge ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, 1 On 1, All Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum On Mouth, Hardcore, Family Roleplaying, Shaved pussy, 1080p
Name : Kylie Rocket
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 7986 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:52
File Size : 2.28 GB

Download

23 úno 2021, 06:18
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Goddess Kate Alexis - Femdom POV - Stroke for Secretary ~ FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

The candidate for your new secretary job opening is here for the interview. She seems very nice and personable, well spoken. So well-spoken in fact that you find it strangely hard to look away or concentrate on anything else. It's as though all that stress and hassle you've been holding onto lately just... slips away.

A glimpse of something shiny and pretty catches your eye, the secretary's pendant swinging against her delicious cleavage. She has a VERY keen interest in the job, and she's adamant you're going to give it to her! It's so easy to give in, to just let her take control over your mind.

When she snaps those fingers and calls you 'Good Boy' you're lost, like putty in her capable hands. You WANT to be her slave, her everything. Stroke your cock to her addictive commands, it feels so very GOOD to be her stroking bitch, her goon, pumping over and over every day at work as she commands. The secretary has become the BOSS.

Genre : POV, Femdom, Femdom POV, Female domination, Mental domination, Mind fu*k, Hypnosis, Gooning, Gooner, Joi, Jerk off instructions, 1080p
Name : Goddess Kate Alexis
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:45
File Size : 860 MB

Download

01 bře 2021, 19:51
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek 

Michelle Anthony - POV Fucking Beauty - Sex Badge ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, Blowjob, Creampie, Masturbation, Small Tits, Teens, Natural Tits, 1080p
Name : Michelle Anthony
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 5701 kb/s
Duration : 00:30:48
File Size : 1.26 GB

Download

01 bře 2021, 23:33
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 1183 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina