Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 29 bře 2024, 12:34

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 24 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2  Další
 Hunt 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Hunt

01 - Sweet revenge in front of her boyfriend's eyes

:-_-:

Hunt Hunt

__.__

SIZE: 646 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 34:21 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

19 říj 2020, 17:33
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Re: Hunt

02 - The captain cannot go past such a big boobs

Re: Hunt Re: Hunt

It was a beautiful sunny day, and I took a catamaran hoping to rest on the lake. I hit the pedals and began sailing closer to the vacationers like me to chat a little. Suddenly, I noticed an interesting couple nearby, a hulky guy could barely fit into a small catamaran and his really boosty girlfriend looked at me flatteringly. “Dude, I can't take my eyes off your girlfriend's boobs, can I just touch them?” I asked him. Of course he was infuriated! But I reassured him with few crispy bills. Having persuaded them to hide away in the forest and having touched her impressive tits, I realized that I really want to insert my dick there. The man was emanating rage but I calmed him down getting out some more money. And so, his girlfriend slips his tits on my cock and gives me a blowjob, and I understand that I am ready to give all the money that I have, to fu*k her...

__.__

SIZE: 740 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 39:36 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

19 říj 2020, 17:36
Warman
Warman

03 - The right of the wedding night was mine

I was wandering around Prague, when I suddenly noticed a happy couple of newlyweds, posing for their wedding album. I began to watch them and imbued with their happiness so much that I did not notice strong arousal that swept over me. We talked a bit, and I offered the husband to buy his wedding night and fu*k his wife. Despite his reluctance, the money ruled in my favor, so a bit later his wife was giving me a BJ right in her white wedding dress, while he watched it. They will never forget such a wedding.

__.__

SIZE: 685 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 36:20 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 17:41
Warman
Warman

04 - Sold his girlfriend for money

I noticed this couple fighting in public park. When I came close, the guy was almost ready to slap his girl, so I had to stop him. She had lost his money and he was very mad screaming on her. I must say - I really like this poor, scared girl and it was a good chance to save her and maybe even fu*k her. I told them that I can help with cash, but my price was sweet girl's pussy. As usual I saw negative reaction in the beginning, but looks like this guy was ready to sell even his mother to get his money back. He made his girlfriend to change her mind and to become my slut. We went under the bridge where I made her get down on her knees and suck my cock... I was so excited about what else we are going to do while her avid BF watches us...

__.__

SIZE: 496 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 26:21 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 17:51
Warman
Warman

05 - Sex in a bowling place - I've got strike!

I was in bowling that day in a big city. I choose a hidden place at the bar and started to observe people playing. Among them was a real treasure - very beautiful girl in skinny jeans. She was there with her boyfriend, but this fact never stopped me. I knew that money can solve a lot of problems and it did a good job again. Guy let me put my cock into her girlfriend's mouth while he was counting my money. And this shy beauty was worth every coin - she was amazing! Her sweet lips around my hard cock made my head spin! Her naive eyes looking me turned me on and I started to penetrate her pussy with all my strength! Oh yeah! That was so good!

__.__

SIZE: 754 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 40:04 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 17:57
Warman
Warman

06 - Red girl likes sex for money in front of her boyfriend

I was hunting. I noticed a red-haired girl with piercing on her face and I was filming her. Unfortunately, she wasn't alone - with her man probably, and he noticed me and my camera. He came to me and I almost had a fight with him while I was explaining what I want. But his girl stopped him with simple question: "How much?" Yeah, in front of her man she said that she agrees to have sex with me for cash. Well, I don't like to wait and in a few minutes, we were in my flat. Under her jacket she had a black shirt with a deep cut. Right there when I saw it, my hand was between her tits. So soft! Loved it! Her boyfriend grumbled something, but who cares? My cock was already in his girlfriend going deeper and faster...

__.__

SIZE: 736 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 39:10 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 18:07
Warman
Warman

07 - Sexy beauty in knee socks under my control

Big bus station is the best place for hunting - people there have lot of problems - and once more my theory proved itself! I found a lonely girl on a bus stop, she and her boyfriend had problems with accommodation for this night. Oh, I could give them more that place for night, but they were aggressive and I had to retreat leaving my phone number in case if they will change their opinion. Amount of money wasn't small. Probably that's why my phone soon started to ring. They didn't find any accommodation and they were at my door. Got them! Come in, my next victim, let's have fun!

__.__

SIZE: 693 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 36:49 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 18:18
Warman
Warman

08 - Prague is the capital of sex tourism!

Girls don't like boring guys! Girls just want to have fun! And Denisse which I've met close to railway station proved me this once again. She was for the first time in Prague with her boyfriend and she came for parties and fun, but he preferred museums and exhibitions. And this young lady was so disappointed about her boyfriend, that she had nothing against our sex. And can you imagine even her submissive boyfriend said 'Yes' to money which I offered him. Modern guys have nothing in common with real brutal guys like me. I lead them to my flat, put his girl on a sofa and took off her top. She had no bra under it and I started to kiss her breasts with passion...

__.__

SIZE: 664 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 35:17 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 18:28
Warman
Warman

09 - Sex adventures in private swimming pool

I had vacation in my own small spa center and I was chilling out close to the swimming pool. I wasn't alone, but I had nothing against it, with me was couple of beautiful people. I was enjoying their love and youth, but I was jealous a little bit, since the girl was unbelievably beautiful. Simply perfect in her tiny swimming suit! Well... I had nothing to lose, probably we will never see each other again, so I was straight - I showed my money and said what I want. Success! I can have her! My dick was hard already and the girl started to work on it. Yeah, lick it! I've paid for that! Let me enjoy your ass, girl! I have big plans on you!

__.__

SIZE: 661 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 35:05 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 21:13
Warman
Warman

10 - Sex for engagement ring

I noticed this goddess close to a jewelry shop. She was sucking a lollypop and I went insane. My cock should be in her mouth, not this stupid candy! I came close and found the reason why this couple is here - this cute girl just wanted a new ring. And like usual, her boyfriend was poor like stationed rat. So, it was my time to join this game. I asked him - will you let me have sex with your beautiful girl and I will pay for that ring, huh? Surely, he will! He had no cash to satisfy his beloved wishes. But I did. That's why after a few minutes in my flat I was already penetrating her pussy making her come again and again until she begged me to stop because it was too good for her shaking body...

__.__

SIZE: 766 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 40:43 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 21:35
Warman
Warman

11 - She almost lost her wallet but found crazy sex

Friendly speaking I've noticed her ass in the beginning. Her tiny butt in blue jeans made me crazy and my dick in my pants was agree with me. Later I've noticed that her wallet is falling out from her backpack. That was my chance to start conversation. She was so glad that even offer me some money and it was perfect time for response offer. Would you sleep with me for money, babe? I asked. She said 'No' and went away with her boyfriend, but I kept my camera on, coz I saw - they have doubts and maybe they will come back soon. Lucky me - they did! I invited them to my apartment and on our way there I was imagine how I will kiss and squeeze her wonderful ass...

__.__

SIZE: 854 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 45:26 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

19 říj 2020, 22:07
Warman
Warman

12 - She had a vacation on my dick

It was a hot summer day and a sexy girl in tiny shorts caught my attention. She was standing with her boyfriend close to the travel agency. I started a casual conversation and found out that this cutie never saw the sea. How can I stay away? I had a lot of money, like usual, so I had only one problem - will her boyfriend let me have sex with his woman or not for tickets to the sea? Surprisingly she was faster and was totally agree - oh, I like such type of girls! She knew how to get everything from her life! When we came to my place girl started to flirt with me - oh yeah! My money worth it! She definitely cheated on him before - I saw it in her professional moves and in way how she sucked my big cock...

__.__

SIZE: 796 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 42:21 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

20 říj 2020, 15:31
Warman
Warman

13 - Pay for the car with your girlfriend's pussy

Did I ever tell you that I decided to sell my car? A young couple wanted to buy it real bad. The guy was already imaging himself riding around in it, taking names and doing business. His girlfriend, of course, started salivating once she saw the massive trunk, daydreaming about all the shopping bags that would fit into it. There was one problem – they didn’t have enough money to buy it. Well, that means someone’s going to have to use that pretty mouth and wet pussy to make it up for me.

__.__

SIZE: 800 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 42:45 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

20 říj 2020, 15:59
Warman
Warman

14 - All bets are off!

That was my lucky day! I found a gorgeous lady on a public beach and after a small talk she confessed that she and her boyfriend who was also there are not against free relationships! Looks like she had some experience with this and her boyfriend was just curious and had nothing against cash which I offered him for my sex with his GF. We went to a park close to that place to have some privacy and I came into her wet young tight pussy. Such an amazing feeling! I was so excited about this woman and her body that I decided to go a little bit further, I whispered to her ear: “Can I fu*k you in your ass?”... And her answer was...

__.__

SIZE: 664 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 35:15 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

20 říj 2020, 16:21
Warman
Warman

15 - If your man is a wimp then be ready to ride my cock!

It was a warm day. I had no business to do and was just sitting in a park enjoying the birds' chirping. Soon, a couple of roller skaters appeared. Guy was doing great but his girlfriend sucked. I watched them and it warmed up my interest that a girl had a really nice butt and each movement of hers made my dick twitch. Girl asked for a drink but the guy didn't have any money at all, even to buy her water. I couldn't miss my chance, so I offered to buy them water and to start a conversation... «Hey kid, having financial troubles, eh? I could help you out... Your girlfriend is so curvy you know what I mean? », I asked him. But it turned out that I wasn’t talking to the proper guy, the girl was the alpha in their couple, and it didn’t take much long to persuade her... after half an hour she eagerly sucked my dick and her pathetic boy meekly licked her feet. I couldn’t believe my eyes...

__.__

SIZE: 818 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 44:14 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

20 říj 2020, 18:01
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 24 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina